Job opportunity – NCCWN Tallaght Project Coordinator
This is an opportunity to lead the team working in this long-established feminist community development project that supports women’s equality.
Employed by the NCCWN Board of Management, the Coordinator is responsible for the day to day running, management and development of NCCWN Tallaght, and will implement the aims, objectives and agreed areas of work outlined in the Strategic Plan in line with NCCWN National Work Plans.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant third level qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of in community development coordination which includes working with women’s groups and related issues.
- An understanding of grassroots feminism
- The ability to use a community development approach, be a reflective practitioner and to operate from feminist principles
- Excellent communication, coordination and report writing skills
- The ability to motivate people and relate to diverse groups and individuals including conflict management
- The ability to maintain the ethos of the NCCWN and Women Together Tallaght Network across staff, participants, Advisory Group members.
Own transport essential.
For further information and application form please contact:
NCCWN National Operations Officer – Laura Maloney:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 086 1744701
Applications must be made by application form only and emailed to email@example.com
Closing Date for applications 5pm on Tuesday 19th April. Shortlisting may apply.
This post is subject to funding (Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth)
NCCWN is an Equal Opportunities Employer