NCCWN Access 2000 Wexford – Jewellery Making Workshop
NCCWN-Access 2000 Wexford are inviting women to take part in a free Jewellery Making Workshop on Wednesday 20th April 10.00am – 12.30pm at their premises at 2 Green Street, Wexford.
- Understand the correct tools and equipment to make professional, finished pieces.
- Learn important wire techniques such as working with findings, making loops, rosary looping, working with calottes & crimping, chains and stringing materials, attaching clasps, necklace stringing and decorative finishes
- Develop your own signature style.
- Learn how to pearl knot with a silk thread. Students will learn how to design a beautiful necklace using this technique.
- Learn how to apply the correct attachments to create professionally finished jewellery.
Funded by MAEDF
Phone 053 912100 to book your place, limited places available.